My reaction to the game.
  • I'm having a great time. I've negated all objectives other than finding the geocaches and I'm just getting used to swinging around the areas. Misty City is my favorite so far, place looks great. I love the flow and feel once I get a good run of swinging going. All in all, I'm very excited to see this game get completed. All my gripes are small and I can live with if you never added it in the game. Like a stand alone jump, it's awkward for me to just start jetting without a little leap to start up. I'd also like to see a little jump-off detachment from the hook cable if you know what I mean. Kind of like acting as a double jump. And if we good get some custom keyboard mapping I'd love that as well.

Again, these aren't big problems at all for me. I'm really excited to sink a lot of effort into becoming really awesome at this game. This is the most innovative sports game I've been excited for in almost 8 years!
  • Thanks!!

In charge jump mode you can do a jump off the cable - while still holding the swing button down, charge up a jump a little (or a lot) and let go.
  • oh! Rockin! You even fixed my complaint before I even complained about it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook